Welcome to another recipe post! This one is a repost from @dees_table on Instagram - we love the use of our vanilla in this recipe.
These look delicious - we can't wait to try this one out ourselves! You can also find this post over on our Instagram page, (@vanillabazaar), so don’t forget to leave us a like and a comment!
- 144g defrosted frozen mango or fresh mango
- 120ml of canned coconut milk (shake before you use it)
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- 4-6 tablespoons of agave
- 2 teaspoons of cornflour
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- 340g of vegan cream cheese
- 1 vanilla pod or 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Purity Extract from Vanillabazaar
- 120ml of vegan double cream (that you can whip)
- 150g ginger biscuits
- 50g vegan butter
- Start by blending all the mango curd ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer to a saucepan, gently bring up to temperature and allow to thicken for 3-4 minutes. It should coat the back of the spoon.
- Transfer to a bowl and cover with cling film so it doesn’t form a skin.
- Bash biscuits using rolling pin and ziplock bag.
- Melt vegan butter and mix to combine ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl take the vegan cream cheese, vanilla pod/extract, juice of a lemon, agave and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk the vegan cream until it has soft peaks. Fold the whipped cream into the sweetened cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Take 6 glasses or ramekins and divide the biscuit base between them.
- Add a few tablespoons of the mango curd, then add the cheesecake mixture on top.
- Now add a teaspoon of the mango curd and create a swirl.
- Allow to set for at least 4 hrs, then enjoy!